Pre Purchase Building Inspection
The main purpose of having a Pre-Purchase building inspection conducted is to identify any significant defects visible at the time of inspection that may affect the buyer’s decision to purchase the property.
Although there may be defects found, this allows the buyer to make an informed decision about price negotiation should they feel it necessary considering works need.
We understand the stress and time constraints of buying property and making the right choice and will do all we can to make the process as smooth as possible for the purchaser.
Our reports have a quick reference summary of defects making it easier to read. We also offer a phone conversation with the inspector to discuss concerns you may have.
A Pre-Purchase Building Inspection by Buildwise Certification covers:
- Roof System External – Includes roof, flashings, valleys, gutters, downpipes, eaves and fascia.
- Roof Void- Roof framing, insulation and sarking.
- Interior- Ceiling, walls, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen- Fixtures, tiles, sink and taps.
- Bathrooms- Shower/bath condition, tiles, basin and taps, vanity, ventilation.
- Laundry- General condition, tub and taps, tiles.
- Toilets- Condition and tiles
- Exterior- External walls, weep holes and vents, lintels, windows, external stairs, damp course.
- Verandas, Patios , Decks Pergolas
- Sub floor- Access available, condition, ventilation
- Footings- Type and condition
- Garage / Carport Outbuildings
- Site- Driveway, fences and gates, paths and paved areas, swimming pool and fencing, drainage.
- Services- Water lines and pressure, hot water service.